Sunday, March 28, 2010

Movie review

Hey everyone,

I have taken a break from blogging this past week.  I didn't mean for it to happen but life got busy and I just never got around to it.  Anyhoo, on Friday night, mom and I took my niece to see this show.  It was great.  I totally loved it and so did my niece.  It was funny and meaningful.  I totally recommend it for families of all ages.  The funniest thing about the movie was not actually the movie itself, but the four year old boy sitting behind me, giving a running commentary throughout the show.  "Oh mommy, I really want a dragon of my own".  He was super cute.


My cousins arrived yesterday so I might not post much this week either.  Sorry 'bout that.  I will get back to you all with more stuff later.  Have a great week!


No comments: