Sunday, February 14, 2010

Regressing?

Just thought I'd share some weekend purchases:

image via nylon.com
I gotta have my Nylon mag, especially if there are pictures of sexy vampires on the front!  Nylon is a pretty cool magazine most days.  It covers everything from, fashion to music to movies and books.  I dig pop culture.  

I also had to have this:
image via teenvogue.com
I am dying to see Alice in Wonderland, I am in love with everything Tim Burton has a hand in. And Mia Wasikowska is beautiful.  Maybe I buy this magazine once a month, just to make sure I'm not missing anything.  Maybe.

And these:
image via hasbro.com

I love pugs.  Especially ones that have bobble heads and come with seafoam green fire hydrants.

These are just a few things that make me happy.  I am hoping to work in my art journal today and take it easy.  That's what Sunday's are for right?

Happy Sunday!


No comments: